The New Trails Center in Elgin, TX is our home base. This is where the Horse Boy story started. We work with kids and families here. We also host trainings at the center.
- Horse Boy Method 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 - workshops (if you would like to take Horse Boy Method as Online Course, start here.)
- Stress-Free Dressage - workshops
- Movement Method - workshops (if you would like to take Movment Method as Online Course, start here.)
- We also offer services for families. We serve local families free of charge. Out of town families are of course welcome as well. You can read more about the services we offer here.
How to get here?
We are about 30 min east from Austin in Elgin, TX.
The closest Airport is Austin Bergstrom International Airport (AUS).
Our address is:
384 Arbuckle Rd
Elgin, TX 78621
Where to stay?
Stay with us: Guesthouse on property
We have a beautiful guest house right on property. The walking distance to our arenas is about 2 minutes through the woods. Rooms are starting at $55. You can rent the rooms or the whole house on AirBNB. Choose which room will work best for you and book through AirBNB
- Book the whole house (3500 Sqft; sleeps up to 10)
- Book the master suite (Sleeps up to 3)
- Book 2 bedrooms with shared bathroom (Sleeps up to 4)
Stay somewhere else:
Situated along the banks of the Lower Colorado River between Austin and Bastrop, Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa offers a luxurious Texas wilderness escape on 405 acres of scenic terrain.
The AAA Four Diamond resort features 491 guest rooms, more than 60,000 square feet of indoor meeting space and over 240,000 square feet of outdoor function space with pavilions and an amphitheater. Amenities include the Wolfdancer Golf Club, Spa Django and Renegade Trailhead equestrian facility.
Beyond golf, spa and horseback riding, guests will enjoy exploring the adjoining 1,100-acre McKinney Roughs Nature Park; kayaking and rafting; hiking and birding along 18 miles of trails; archery and trap shooting; swimming and floating at the Crooked River Water Park; nightly s'mores roasts at outdoor fire pits; weekly live music; and a lengthy lineup of recreation activities.
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines showcases a blend of year-round and seasonal dining options with everything from a light snack and a beverage to a fine dining experience at the AAA Four Diamond-rated Stories restaurant. To learn more, call 512-308-1234 or visit www.lostpines.hyatt.com.
To receive a 10% corporate partner discount visit this page: http://www.lostpines.hyatt.com/hyatt/reservations/flow6/propCheckAvailability.jsp?pid=auslp&extCorporateId=31373
Other Places to stay
Private rooms and B&Bs can also be found on AirBnB.com
If you like to stay in Austin downtown that is about a 30-40 minute drive out to the farm.
The clostest hotel is the Holiday Inn Express in Elgin (7min).
Hotels in Bastrop (about 20 min from New Trails) can be found here.