On the 8th and 9th of September, we had the pleasure of introducing the Horse Boy Method to 15 participants in Solingen, Germany.
Together with the German Kuratorium for Therapeutic Riding (DKThR), experts from around Germany and The Netherlands offered an introduction to the Horse Boy Method and the neuro science that supports it, at the beautiful Meiswinkler Hof in Solingen.
A special thanks to Prof. Frank Duesberg, Claudia Eichler, Ute and Katrin Limbach for their wonderful contributions as well as to our trainers Julian Ganados, Julia Guth de Granados and Carola Beekman. Congratulations to all participants for succesfully participating in the course and thank you for you positive feedback!
We would like to thank all our human and equine helpers of the weekend:
1. Bombproofing demo: Fatoni ( the large, brown Oldenburger) with Sydney Noel Nieper, Mala ( the large Haflinger ) with Mona Häwel, Oskar ( the small, brown Deutsches Reitpony ) with Hannah LImbach
2. Lunging demo: Farruquito ( my PRE ) with Ute LImbach
3.In-Hand-Training demo: Farruquito with Julia Guth de Granados
4. Riding-Countdowns demo: Farruquito with Hannah Limbach
5.Tricks demo: Pünktchen (the Shetty with black spots) with Hannah Limbach, Oskar with Hannah Limbach
6. Sensory demo: Ranja ( the small Haflinger with short hair )
7. Back Riding demo: Mala, with Julia and Klara Limbach, Ranja, with Hannah and Johannes Limbach
8. helpers in background: Leonie Hoch, Mona Häwel and Hannah Limbach
Big thank you to Kathrin Limbach, the owner of the farm "Meiswinkler Hof" for welcoming us at your farm and giving us a tour around your amazing place. And Ute Limbach from Reitschule Breitensport for giving a very interesting presentation, organizing the practice day, preparing and schooling the horses, a wonderful lunch and everything else that made the day run smoothly.